Jamieson Manor (pictured) in Camrose offers 49 suites ranging from bachelor to two-bedrooms while Sparling, also located in Camrose, offers three-bedroom fourplexes.
Wetaskiwin Meadows (pictured), in Wetaskiwin, offers a 38 suite building ranging from bachelor to two-bedroom apartments.
Individuals and families who are:
- from low to moderate income households;
- current resident(s) of the area in which they are applying;
- have good rental references from current and past landlords;
- available for an in-home interview as part of the selection process, if necessary; and,
- have a total gross household income below the applicable maximum.
Household Income - Camrose & Area
There are maximum household income amounts that will indicate qualification. Please contact the Housing office for more information.
*Rent is subject to annual review and will always be a minimum of 10% below the average market rent set by CMHC (Canada Mortgage & Housing Corp).
- Rent includes heat, water, sewer, and insurance on the building (except for Blackfalds where the tenant is responsible for all utilities)
- Laundry facilities are available on each floor (except for Parkway Drive)
Tenants are responsible for their own electricity, telephone, cable TV, and household insurance.