Admission is determined by the Alberta Health Services Placement Process based on health, residential, and personal care needs. Considerations for eligibility are that:
- you meet the criteria for the Continuing Care Program;
- you require skilled daily care and professional nursing assessment; and,
- this is the most appropriate housing and care setting available.
For more information, please visit:
Fees & Services
Residents pay an accommodation fee set by the Government of Alberta. As part of the fee, residents receive the following services:
- meals and meal service;
- laundering of towels and linens;
- social and leisure activities;
- utilities; and,
- routine maintenance.
The provincial and federal governments provide income support programs to assist low-to-moderate income residents. Additional information on these programs is available by calling Alberta Supports toll free at 1-877-644-9992. Please visit www.programs.alberta.ca for more information.
Alberta Health Services funds the following health and care support:
- personal care services;
- recreational therapy;
- physiotherapy and occupational therapy;
- medications and medical-surgical supplies; and,
- ambulance transportation for prescribed medical services.